Friday, June 23, 2006

Game Plan

If your reading this, you should feel lucky. I am extremely tired and still have a bit of packing to do, but I said I would give a brief outline of my schedule, so I will.

I will touch down in Kiev Monday June 26th in the afternoon. We will be bused the Conference Center Dyubek. This is where we will be for the next two days doing a series of training seminars and some sightseeing. By the afternoon of Wednesday the 28th I will be heading out by train to Ivano-Frankivsk with two missionaries. After getting settled in and preparing, we will have our first day of VBS on Friday June 30th. The last day of VBS will be Saturday July 9th from which we will head back to Kiev by train that evening and arrive at Dyubek the next morning. Then before I know it, I will be flying back Tuesday July 11th.

Exciting eh?

Check back to see how I am doing along the way. My next post will either be from Chicago or Ivano Frankivsk. It will be a surprise, for all of us. And don't be afraid to leave comments! :)
(Thanks Melissa!)

G'Night.

In Him,
David Knepprath

3 comments:

Jacko83 said...

have a nice trip man :)

Melissa Jo said...

You should have a sweet trip, have fun! -melissa jo

La Rubia said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip (Are you tired of hearing that yet :) I will be praying for you.

In Christ Alone,

Mary