Monday, June 19, 2006

If I were 13 years old...

...what would I want to do for fun?

I am attempting to brainstorm ideas for fun stuff to bring that I can do with my VBS kids. As I mentioned earlier, I will be teaching 12-14 year olds. So far I have Frisbee, sidewalk chalk, water balloons, Uno, bubbles, hacky sack...? Hopefully, when I go shopping it will spark a couple more ideas.

I finished off the rest of my thank you letters. That's quite a task, but it was also gave me some really good time to reflect and thank God for each and every person who supported me. I'm also in the process of getting everything together to pack and I put together a decent sized list of things I still need to get.

Well, I have lots to do, and not enough time to sleep. So I'm going to try and at least get a little bit of that. Who knew a five hour game of ultimate frisbee would wear you out so much?! That was 2 nights ago, and I can still barely walk.

DK

No comments: