Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm Ready...?

Well, I'm pretty sure I am at least. I finished packing last night. I can only check one piece of luggage (the 2nd checked luggage is VBS supplies) and it has to be under 50lbs. I pulled it off with 30lbs. I really hope that doesn't mean I am missing something severely important. I only have 2 or 3 more things I need, which I will pick up tomorrow, on my lunch break. That is one thing I can't say I will miss, staring at a computer monitor for 8 hours a day at work.

Ukraine plays (World Cup) tomorrow morning at 7:00. If things go right, I might be watching their next game in Ukraine against either S. Korea or Switzerland. The mission trip couldn't have been more perfectly timed. There's no reason to stay in the States because we don't have anyone to cheer for anymore. That was a really disappointing game by the way.

Pray that I am as prepared for my physical needs as possible by the time I leave Saturday morning.

DK

No comments: