Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ukraine Presentation

I will be doing a presentation on Ukraine at Amazing Grace Lutheran Church this Sunday, if anyone is interested in swinging by. The service starts at 9:30 and I will probably be starting the presentation a little bit before 11:00.

(Panoramic shot of half of Kiev on the east side of the Dnipro River)

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions. If you are unable to make it, don't worry. I will continue to go over Ukraine on this blog, and in many cases it will even be in greater detail then what I will cover in the presentation.

In Him,
David Knepprath

Random Question: Why doesn't Blogger have the word "blog" in their spell check dictionary? That seems odd to me.

3 comments:

Aquila said...

So you were right. Blogging is addicting. I haven't even published my frist blog yet, but Im already messing around with all the settings to make it look the way I want it to. Thanks for showing me this place. So when you get a chance, read my first blog ever on blogspot !!! haha.

http://aquilakadmiel.blogspot.com

Thats the URL. Later friend.

-Aquila

Aquila said...

So about my blog. I didn't as in they are my normal thoughts. Its just something that seeps in every now and then. But like I said, constantly obssessing over them would be another story. I know what you were saying though. God looks as the heart. I am trying my best to have pure thoughts, and I think the only time that ever is close to happening is when I meditate to calm my mind. But thank you for your input man. It did help.

-Aquila

Jessi said...

NOOO That makes me so angry!! I was driving down Concord at 10:45 this morning and I could have just kept on going and seen your presentation! But no. I had to stop at Ihop and eat the most disgusting omelette ever instead. I didn't see your blog until it was too late. Oh well, I don't really want to venture out in public anyways, I am covered from head to toe in calamine lotion.