Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Stricken World

I write this post as I prepare, physically and mentally, to do the unthinkable. I am embarking on a dangerous, possibly deadly, journey. But the urgency of the situation calls for drastic measures. After being rendered immobile from the horrendous snow storm, my family is running low on the necessary supplies to survive. Someone must brave the silent snow stricken world which has brought life, of all forms, in the Portland Metro area to a screeching halt.

I'm driving down to Safeway to pick up some milk. I'm psyched because I haven't left the house in the last two days! Only a minor case of cabin fever...

DK

1 comment:

Mirranda said...

I'm excited because I've finally made it back to my house after two days. I got snowed in. I hope you survived your perilous journey.

See you tomorrow, unless we don't have school. (Fingers Crossed)