Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lost: Not In Portland

Check out this audio clip. It is taken from the brainwashing scene and played in reverse. Start listening closely at 27 seconds.



"Only fools are enslaved by time and space".

Also, something else I missed watching the episode through the first time. In the final seen in the morgue, Ethan comes in to "give his condolences" and he is wearing a BUS DRIVER NAMETAG! Did we expect anything else though, I mean really.

Sorry for the lack of postings, it definitely isn't because of the lack to post about! This next week should let up a wee bit so I will try and make up some lost time.

God. Is. Good.

David K.

3 comments:

Mirranda said...

Ooo....Interesting....

This scene also showed that Sawyer is susceptible to brainwashing. Let us hope that he doesn't fall into the hands of the others again!

Although... it might be amusing...

kristin said...

okay, that was creepy.

JJ said...

I have to admit I am a "LOST" fan, however I having a hard time figuring some of the "points" out. I am looking forward to this next season. Interesting audio clip! Thanks for sharing.
J.J.