Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Template Update

I have updated my blog template to include live links so you can easily read an overview, review, or even buy, if you feel so compelled, the books on my "Books I'm Reading" list.

If books aren't your thing, then you are missing out on one of the most amazing aspects of this adventure called life. I am convinced that despite all our technological advances, there is still no better way to learn/experience massive quantities of knowledge/life more efficiently. But, and even if books are your thing(!), I have also added a "Music I'm Listening to" section. With live links also, for your convenience.

Finals are over which means I will have a long day at work tomorrow. Consequently, this also means I should have plenty of time to get the next post in my series up!

Cheers!

DK

2 comments:

Mirranda said...

Cool idea... Is that the Nine-Inch Nails song from the trailer then?

P.S. (You've mistyped "Knowledge" on your Books list)

David Knepprath said...

That's the album. The song is "Just Like You Imagined".