Saturday, April 14, 2007

Nerd Status

If there was every a doubt...On this monumental day in history I have now clearly attained nerd status.

Check out my new nifty personal online library (I am just starting the arduous task of cataloging, so be patient). I encourage you to enjoy a moment of "oh-ing" and "ah-ing" over the sexy new widget in my sidebar as well.

An individuals library is quite possibly their most telling possession. The books that one owns (assuming they are read), or the lack thereof, reveals the focus of one's mind. I love snooping through personal libraries. Now, thanks to the wonders of internet, I can do this from the comfort of my own home. So, get an account (simple one step process) and start cataloging!

Credit for finding my favorite internet discovery of 2007 thus far goes to PondererGirl. Check out her blog. It's a good one.

On a side note - courtesy of my man Oswald Chambers: "If you have the whine in you, kick it out ruthlessly. It is a positive crime to be weak in God's strength."

5 comments:

PondererGirl said...

Hey D
It looks good!! And, thanks for the shout out.

Mirranda said...

I love it! It is even better than I imagined when you described it... Thank you for providing me with hours of fun and procrastination material for the year. :)

Jessi said...

oh David...there was never a doubt. Thanks for the confirmation though. :)

Melany said...

So, David, why are you trying to talk me into nerd-dom?? :) Actually, I do have an account, and if I ever find the time to catalog my library, you will have the honor of welcoming a very nerdy librarian to the circle.

David Knepprath said...

...So that nerd-dom is not so lonely of course. :)

Let me know when you finally find the time to catalog your library!