Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lord Save Us From Your Followers (Unofficial Release Date)

I got my hands on an early release copy of Lord Save Us From Your Followers back in October, and absolutely loved it. I have been keeping an eye out for a release date with out any success; until yesterday. A friend told me she had attended a pre-release screening. Dan Merchant (director) was present and said they are considering a summer 2008 release, but are still on the fence because of a pretty strong lineup already slotted for this summer.

Honestly, I don't think they can risk pushing it back any further. A lot of the content is extremely relevant with the upcoming presidential election. But that's just me.

I'll post word as soon as I hear anything new (because I know there are a few of you anticipating it's release).

Last night I had to commute out to PCC's Rock Creek campus for my hybrid sociology class. My roommate didn't have his truck in Portland so I plotted a route using public transportation. I absolutely love it! For less then the cost of parking at PCC (not to mention the cost of gas) I was able to make it out and back, completely stress free (as opposed to be stuck in stop and go traffic on the freeway), and was able to do a solid 2 hours of homework and reading.

1 comment:

Rod said...

Dan was at Mosaic last night and said the movie will be showing at the Hollywood Theatre June 13-19.