- Thompson is out.
- Guiliani is loosing even in his home state. (Guiliani is next)
- McCain admits he doesn't understand economics. (Just what we need right now)
- Huckabee is out of money. (He's asking staff to go without pay, but many are jumping ship)
- Romney is left to fund his own campaign. (Estimates say up to $40-$50 million.)
- Ron Paul is going strong (with a fresh $1.85 million on MLK Jr. day alone) and gaining more recognition after his 2nd place finish in Nevada.
On another note, Holy COW! I thought it was getting a little cold in the NW!