Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kool-Aid Guy

Oh the memories (this one's for you Gasper):



I have gotten in the habit studying in different location of the library and walking through different aisles to see what books catch my attention. I have developed some favorite shelves over the last couple months, but today as I was wondering through the basement I stumbled across a jackpot! Soviet Union era History!

On that note, I was equally excited when perusing possible classes for Spring term. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, but I'm seriously considering "Soviet History". That is near the top of my dream class list, and that says a lot because I love learning/school in general.

Heads up: I just finished The Irresistible Revolution. Look for a review with my favorite quotes in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Ian said...

I am just reading it. Ill let you know what i think.

Melany said...

I would vote go for it! It sounds like a cool class.

satire and theology said...

Oh yea, he is funny.

Russ:)