Saturday, December 20, 2008

Engaged!

This is an exciting time to live. So much change, so many struggles, so much brokenness, so many opportunities for God's love to be poured, and I can't imagine anyone I would rather join with on this journey of life.

Since our first date at Habibi's in downtown Portland I have been in awe of this young womans heart for God, my heart has beat twice as many times because of her beauty, and I have never laughed so much in my life! I have never imagined such a love as that between Elena and I.

It's a beautiful thing.

If you are interested, Elena wrote all the juicy details about the proposal on the blog documenting what we have come to refer to as our Galactic Explosion.

Note: I'm well aware of my goofy face in the picture. I don't have the slightest idea how my face came to be in that composure; might have had something to do with me being in the midst of the most exciting moment of my life. Anyhow, Elena is stunning, that's why I'm posting it.

4 comments:

Kenny and Kimberly Stone said...

I am so pumped for you buddy! Kimberly and I were all smiles when we heard you popped the question. This is pretty dang cool. Later man!

Anonymous said...

Greetings David! God's blessings on on you and Elena!

Pastor Serhiy Romanjuk.

Melisa said...

Great news! Congratulations!

DK said...

Thanks all for your congrats! It is a joy to share in the excitement of this time with so many people!