- 20 Health Benefits of Coffee.
- Windows 7 vs. Snow Leapord. A (biased) commentary of the two competitors and their contrasting strategies. My favorite part: Windows is pitching a 15 year old feature - "screen dimming" to save battery - as a selling point.
- But there are some things Microsoft just doesn't learn: 6 versions of Windows 7!? Are you serious? Come on Bill...
- Objectified. Documentary "about personal expression, identity, consumerism, and sustainability. It’s about our relationship to mass-produced objects and, by extension, the people who design them".
- Why do freeways come to a stop?
- Finally my vehement criticism of High Fructose Corn Syrup is vindicated! Research finds risk of Mercury.
- A chain of events unravel in the first week of Obama's presidency: FDA greenlights stem cell research, end of abortion fund ban, Quantanamo closed, and email comes to the whitehouse.
- Obama has taken so respectable intiatives in the midst of the economic crisis. Obama has said "his administration will be held accountable for the success or failure of his economic stimulus plan" (BBC). And Recovery.gov will (semi)transparently track how the $825 billion will be spend.
- I posted interesting pictures of what families all across the world eat in a week. Thanks to a friendly blogger who gave me the tip, the pictures are from Hungry Planet: What the World Eats.
- Twist is a spiffy web app tracking chatter on twitter.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I have 200 pages to read and 15 pages to write but I can delay a bit longer.