Monday, March 09, 2009

"A Dozen Sayings of Jesus That Will Change the World - If Christians Ever Believe Them"

Dan Edelen has a convicting post on A Dozen Sayings of Jesus That Will Change the World - If Christians Ever Believe Them. If you are daily committing your life to God as a follower of Jesus I encourage you to read them and take them to heart.

Micheal Spencer beat me on the draw posting a link, but added a few key words in light of the post that I think are so important I will quote them here.
These are Jesus’ Kingdom ethics. It’s his amplification of the law, and his picture of what it means to follow him as King.

What’s needed? The cross. The Good News that for all of us who fall short of all of these all the time, there is a place of forgiveness, and a way to live for Jesus even if we can’t follow him perfectly or even consistently.

1 comment:

Karina said...

wow, no kidding. Lord, I do believe, help my unbelief.