Sunday, August 30, 2009

Snow Leopard Tip: Minimize to Application Icon in Dock

I will try and compile a list of handy-dandy tips and tricks for Snow Leopard here on my blog as I come across them.

The first of which helps to reduce clutter on the dock:

Minimise to Application Icon in Dock: "Another small but new feature of Snow Leopard is minimising open application windows to their respective ‘application icon’ in the dock (instead of a new icon on the right hand side of the dock). Not bad!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the boots are all over 180 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.