Tuesday, September 08, 2009

65 Year Old Mans Pinky Bit Off at Health Care demonstration

Yes, it's true. A demonstrator in favor of Obama's healthcare reform bit off a piece of an old mans pinky and ran.

The victim said he and his attacker did not have a conversation about health care unless "you want to call him screaming in my face that I'm an idiot a conversation."

This PERFECTLY demonstrates the relevance of the following:

The Public Conversations Project is a "must bookmark" for teachers, counselors, youth workers, or anyone who is generally interested in how to hold more productive dialogues on hard issues.

Public Conversations Project (I've linked to the very useful Resource section chock full of activities, guides, and articles)

I came across this one in my ethics class on Abortion/Capital Punishment/War Killing.

No comments: