Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Brand Association Quiz

How strongly do you associate color and imagery with the worlds biggest brands?

This is pretty telling of how deeply advertising impacts our psyche.

The Brand Quiz

I got 14 out of 21.

Once you have taken the quiz you can come back to my blog and highlight the following text to see the answers. Don't cheat. I think you will be surprised how many times your brain comes up with the answer after you think you will never figure it out.


1. Amazon
2. Ikea
3. PayPal
4. Shell
5. Starbucks
6. Harley Davidson
7. Cadbury
8. Nokia
9. Nintendo
10. Caterpillar
11. Coca Cola
12. Hertz
13. Blockbuster
14. FedEx
15. Gap
16. McDonalds
17. BP
18. Virgin
19. Yahoo
20. Visa

21. Olympics


As see on Brand New

4 comments:

Walking Poem said...

I only managed 5...I don't think I pay much attention to the world of advertisement, but ask me colors or symbols and I will give you flags and countries.

DK said...

:P Nice.

Anna said...

I got 12... and some of those were based on guessing from the word clues, because the colors meant nothing to me. Like with Caterpillar... that's a baby butterfly, or whatever, but I've never heard of them as a brand.

DK said...

You've never heard of Caterpillar (or Cat)!? And you have a little boy!?

http://www.cat.com/equipment?mode

I'm just giving you a hard time. ;)