One or the other? Somewhere in between or something altogether different? I'm curious where your opinion falls.
I've linked to articles from different perspectives to help stimulate feedback.
- "Wikileak Cables At a Glance" Excellent table put together by BBC to get a feel for the scope of the content that has been exposed by Wikileaks.
- Wayne Simmons defines Wikileaks as a Terrorist Organization
- NYT's reporter defends the Wikileaks.
- The "Hacktavists" known as Anonymous are flexing their digital muscle against companies bowing under the pressure to cut off resources to WikiLeaks. Is this a battle of The People vs. The Government? It's worth noting here that Mastercard (one of the companies facing the might of Anonymous) allows you to use their services to financially support the KKK but not WikiLeaks...?
- A handy infographic to showing where different organizations and influential individuals fall on the Wikileaks Like-O-Meter.
- NPR article on how the Wikileaks fallout is revealing pent up uneasiness about the web press.