- Calling out those in power who are side-stepping their share of the tax burden. Will be interesting to see watch what happens when this one drops in the next few weeks.
- The numbers from holiday smartphone sales - Apple and Samsung are the big winners. Is this an indicator of what I wrote earlier about the importance of the philosphical values driving comanpies like Samsung and Apple?
- The power of social media in Tunisia's revolution against a corrupt government - shifting the power of frear from the leaders to the people.
- Also interesting background on the Stuxnet virus that severaly handicapped Irans nuclear program.
- OPB Think Out Loud Discussion on how technology is changing the way students learn.
- And just for good measure, It's been awhile since I've posted a link to a nice post-apocoplytic scene from Russian. The remains of Project Buran.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Links on why I'm "hopefully uneasy" about how technology is shaping our world.